Yoko Uwate, Ph.D
- Assistant Professor -
Nonlinear Circuits Laboratory,
2-1 Minami-Josanjima, 770-8506, Tokushima, Japan
Email: uwate (at) ee.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Yoko Uwate received the B.E., M.E., and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from
Tokushima Japan, in 2003, 2005 and 2006, respectively.
From April 2008 to March 2010, she was working as Post Doctoral Fellow for Research Abroad of Japan Society for the Promotion Science (JSPS) at STOOP Group, Institute of Neuroinformatics (INI), University and ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
From April 2010, she is currently working as assistant professor at Nonlinear Circuits Laboratory, Tokushima University, Japan.
Her research interests include complex phenomena in chaotic circuits and neural networks. She is a member of the IEEE, the IEICEand the RISP.
Topic of Interest
Synchronization in Coupled Oscillators
- Modeling of Intermittency Chaos in Two Coupled Chaotic Circuits
- Synchronization in Oscillators Coupled by Time-Varying Resistors
- Synchronization in Oscillatory Networks with Fluctuation
Artificial Neural Networks
- Affordable Neural Networks
- Hopfield NN with Chaos Noises
- Submit papers for journals.
- Play football till 80 years old.
- Get referee license of football.
- Study Swiss German! (Zurich dialect)
Work very hard, do sports very well and have a lot of funs with family and friends!!